All Discussions Tagged 'leica' (10)

← Back to Leica Support Group
Discussions Replies Community Feed

Edit GPS observation in LGO?

We set our Leica System 1200 GPS base station on a new control point using the WGS'84 coordinate system and hit a "here" key thus receiving…

Started by Kevin Gaunt, L.S.I.T.

5 May 17
Reply by joseph Uy

The Process of BackSighting using Leica or Any Total Station

Please correct me if I'm wrong.   Taking backsight observation is a process of aligning your horizontal circle. This is to make sure of the…

Started by Arnel M. Domag

10 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Billy Brooks

Leica 805power Probleme

Hello, I have a big problem with Leica 805 power. After a faulty update. the machine turn on and keep beeping with a error message 'FATAL…

Started by Adil Nacsiri

20 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Billy Brooks

Leica GPS System 500 Technical Reference Manual

Leica GPS System 500 Technical Reference Manual Below you will find the GPS System 500 Technical Reference Manual which may be of help to s…

Started by ePalmetto

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jaybird

Leica Geo Office

Hello gents, I have the following problem with LGO v5: I'm trying to export dxf/dwg files but i can't export eny atributes besides the defa…

Started by Geo Vieru

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by ePalmetto

Leica TPS1200 Total Station User Manual

We received two requests for the Leica TPS1200 Total Station User Manual in the past week, so it must be a great week for Leica Total Stati…

Started by SurveyEarthinaDay

0 Sep 10, 2012

Leica TS02 Manual and Guide

A member on the network requested a manual for the Leica TS02 Total Station   Leica FlexLine User Manual And here is a video submission in…

Started by Jaybird

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Jaybird

Leica Unsupportive to Non-1200 and Non-Viva Users on Autodesk FBK

I am very frustrated on Leica's FBK support stance for Non-1200 and Non-Viva users. In my case, I am a TPS300, a TPS400, and a Flexline use…

Started by Arnel M. Domag

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Wolfram

Leica TCA1105 "Internal Battery Low" error...can this be fixed???

Hi everyone,   This is my first post on this forum but I'm pretty pleased to have found a forum devoted to surveying, it's a great idea!  …

Started by Benjamin Wolfram

0 Jul 14, 2011

Leica GS20 Tutorials and User Guides

The Leica GS20 Professional Data Mapper (PDM) combines the all-in-one simplicity of a recreational GPS handheld with the power and flexibil…

Started by ePalmetto

0 Mar 12, 2011

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service