If you have been actively searching for employment in Land Surveying, you already know that it isn't exactly easy to find a job.  Nevertheless, we are always looking for new ways to help you by providing helpful resources and available tools for finding employment.  With that said, enter Jojari.  Jojari is a new type of web-based service which hopes to make your job search simpler.

Related Posts:

Guide to Finding a Job Using Social Media

The Best Place to Find Surveying Jobs in USA

Job Search Made Easy

THIS is How Jojari is Different

Smarter job search

Use Jojari to search to search across many job boards and find jobs similar to your resume or LinkedIn profile. No more keyword based job searching!

Spend less time

Jojari filters out duplicate and expired jobs and discovers new jobs for you. Why waste your time searching when Jojari can do it for you?

Global job vacancies

Search for jobs across hundreds of job boards and individual job providers simultaneously. Forget having to search each job site independently.

Find Similar Content by Clicking These Tags ☟
Subject Tags: employment, jobs, jojari, resources, surveying, tools

This Content Originally Published to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot to mention that there is a job vacancies page for Construction which can be found here.

RSS

Global Trade organization for Professional Land Surveyors and Geospatial Pros. Frictionless GeoCollaboration Surveying Forum and Groups

Surveyor Hubs and Tags

Try Out the New Search Here:

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

Share on Tumblr
+ Surveyor Sharer

Drag Button to bookmark bar and view submitted links here.Will soon be moved to a directory

What You Missed

amir shahbaz commented on thurapyaesone's photo
Land Survey Media Thumbnail

Surveyor in Mud

"i think you need a small boat there"
1 hour ago
amir shahbaz commented on Amr Gaafer's status
"Well come sir"
1 hour ago
Profile IconAbdul Ghaffar Ghaffari, saed fedda, Barbara Eno and 1 more joined Land Surveyors United ::
1 hour ago
Amr Gaafer posted a status
"Hello every body I am Amr from Egypt I`m a Surveyor in a firm in Dubai and I`m very happy to be apart of Land Surveyors united community ."
6 hours ago
Barry Coughlin commented on Barry Coughlin's photo

Living the Dream cover front by Barry Coughlin

"Sorry but I have been away from the site for awhile. ALS has just about killed me the past couple…"
7 hours ago
mobeen bilal ahmad posted a status
"TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEY FOR ROAD"
10 hours ago
mobeen bilal ahmad commented on LSU Justin's video
10 hours ago
Barry Coughlin promoted Barry Coughlin's photo
15 hours ago
Severino S. Monteiro commented on LSU Justin's group Unemployed Surveyors
"Unemployed and looking... "
16 hours ago
Severino S. Monteiro joined LSU Justin's group

Unemployed Surveyors

If you are a currently unemployed surveyor who would like tips or recently employed surveyor with…See More
17 hours ago
Roger Morales Barba Jr. replied to Barry Graham's discussion Free COGO Software - Evaluation and Feedback
"Good day sir, You've said that "Bearings are whole-circle, clockwise from north"…"
17 hours ago
pasha posted a discussion

traverse

dear all,gud day to alll,im new to survey,please explain me what is traverse?when we need to do…See More
19 hours ago
mauricio palacios commented on Eddy Vargas's photo

trimble 3605 DR

"cuales son los pines utilizados para la bateria externa???"
21 hours ago
Severino S. Monteiro promoted Arie Lise, OLS, OLIP, Dipl.T.'s discussion Senior CAD Operator-Calculator Position Available in Guelph, Ontario
21 hours ago
Regis Kapuyah updated their profile
yesterday
Michael Papenhagen posted a surveying story
yesterday
Profile IconJafar Majeed, Marcin Stepien, Michael Papenhagen and 10 more joined Land Surveyors United ::
yesterday
LSU Justin replied to ePalmetto's discussion Sokkia SX Series Total Station Manual in the group Sokkia Support Group
"Nice one"
yesterday
Deward Karl Bowles commented on ePalmetto's blog post International Surveyors Week 2015
"Fabulous."
yesterday
LSU Justin commented on ePalmetto's blog post International Surveyors Week 2015
"Nice post dad"
yesterday

Take This Page With You

follow us in feedly

Take this Page With You

QR Code for This Page: What is this?

Surveyor Support

Get Started Guide

Network Feedback

Send Us a Tip

Questions Comments

Help Keep Us Free

© 2015   © Created by Land Surveyors United

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts for Land Surveyors UnitedRelated Posts Plugin for Land Surveyors United Network ForumRelated Surveying Photos Land Surveyors United Live Support