Geospatial Social Support Mega-Network ⊡
Share surveying related job leads with fellow surveyors looking for work locally, regionally, or nationally. Discuss the survey job hunt in your area of the world.
Group Forum or Related Website: http://jobs.landsurveyorsunited.com
Latest Activity: Aug 5
Pass This On Tweet This
Find a Land Surveying Job | Unemployed Surveyors | Surveyor Support | Find Land Surveyors Anywhere
Started by Surveying Jobber Jul 7.
Started by Surveying Jobber. Last reply by LSU Justin Jul 25, 2013.
Started by Surveying Jobber. Last reply by Surveying Jobber Apr 13, 2013.
Started by Surveying Jobber. Last reply by ePalmetto Feb 10, 2013.
Started by Surveying Jobber. Last reply by LSU Justin Jan 16, 2013.
Say Something ⇣
Willing to travel and do whatever it takes
Paul Quagge RPLS
7943 E Harmony Ave
Mesa, AZ 85209
Position as Survey Department Assistant Manager
Position as a Project Surveyor / Position as Field Party Chief / Field Engineer
Intelligent Problem solver with over 15 years in the construction industry. Resourceful, relentless worker who gives everything to accomplish his or his teams’ goals. Accurate and precise with the ability to creatively and spatially visualize. Appreciation for clarity and skilled in verbal and written communication. A proven team player, leader and coach who encourages participation with enthusiasm, excellent listening skills and honesty.
AutoCAD R12 AutoCAD2000 Microstation/J Unix CV Cads 4x Eaglepoint 2002 TDS TGO Foresight 1.2.1 Carlson survey
AutoCAD LDD 2008 Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Word Microsoft Power Point Trimble Survey Controller TDS Survey Pro
Registered Professional Land Surveyor, Project Surveyor, Huitt-Zollars Engineering Inc, Phoenix, AZ 2009
* Conducted research, attended pre-construction meetings, performed pre-calculations and organized projects for the field.
*Acted as liaison between engineers and field surveyors, reduced/analyzed field data, adjusted horizontal/vertical control.
*Created surface models, contours, cross sections, volumes and topographical maps using AutoCAD LDD 2008.
*Evaluated field/record data and produced drawings such as ALTAs, Record of Surveys, exhibits using AutoCAD LDD 2008.
*Assisted in post processing of GPS static data for densification control network using Trimble Geomatics Office.
*Collected topographical data and set aerial panels for redesign of Luke Auxiliary Airfield in Gila Bend, Arizona.
*Organized field to finish mapping data using AutoCAD LDDs description keys, point grouping, layering, symbols and field coding.
*Assisted with job estimates, plan interpretation and mathematical computations. Provided AutoCAD drafting support to engineers.
*Operated Trimble 5700 GPS, Trimble/Geodimeter robotic survey equipment, Survey Controller and Survey Pro software.
*Currently preparing for Certified Federal Surveyors Training Program.
Instrument Tech / Associate Party Chief, Alaska Construction Surveys, Anchorage, AK 2008
* Construction staked roads, structures, pipelines, streams and weirs.
* Assisted party chief with calculations, plan interpretation and job layout.
* Staked from plans building foundation grid lines.
* Operated Leica GPS and Sokkia survey equipment with Carlson software.
* Used level and P-gun to transfer grade and elevation.
* Laid out road striping and sign placement.
* Ordered supplies, maintained equipment and vehicle.
Survey Party Chief, FNF Construction, Tempe, AZ 2008
* Worked on ADOT heavy highway construction projects.
* Construction staked roads, structures, guardrails and pipelines.
* Calculated angular displacement, distance, station/offsets, grade and elevation.
* Operated Trimble GPS and Topcon robotic survey equipment.
* Transferred elevation and set grade using an automatic level.
* Documented work in field books and conveyed data by personal computer.
* Attended periodic safety meetings and promoted safe work environment.
Survey Technologist, Salt River Project / Superior Technical Services, Tempe, AZ 2006 - 2008
* Researched record documentation such as deeds, pl
Want to Participate onLand Surveyors United?
Surveyor Sign Upor Log In
Land Surveyors Celebrate the Past Present and Future of Professional Land Surveying in this Geosocial Network. Frictionless GeoCollaboration
Take this Page With You
QR Code for This Page: What is this?
Get Started Guide
Send Us a Tip
Help Keep Us Free
Share and Learn new surveying techniques and tips in this Social Surveying Education Experiment and learn what it takes to be a Level 10 Land Surveyor.
June 21st-June 19th 2013
How it Works
© 2014 © Created by Land Surveyors United
Contact LSU |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer: our moderators do not verify the accuracy of your postings and assume no responsibility for the contents therein.
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.