zainul ulum's Discussions (32)

Discussions Responded To (14) Replies Community Feed

"i'll add tool to draw in CAD in the program."

zainul ulum replied Aug 17, 2015 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"thank for advice. i'll spare my time for translation in english..."

zainul ulum replied Aug 17, 2015 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"please re-download, i've just upload the new one."

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"wa'alaikum salaam i just uploaded the revised one"

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"dear forum, sorry for corrupted file and late replay. i re-upload the revised one. h…"

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"could you please re-upload the spreadsheet in macro enabled (*.xlsm)? the macros do…"

zainul ulum replied Jun 7, 2014 to master survey programs spreadsheet

15 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by martin zamarripa

"Nicholas, input =1/3 both on B10 and C10 to reflect grade of V:H = 3:1"

zainul ulum replied Jun 4, 2014 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"rev.01 since the previous file contains calc. error at the right catch point.."

zainul ulum replied Jun 4, 2014 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"Sorry Stephen, i've not tried on excel for mac yet."

zainul ulum replied Jun 19, 2013 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

"Junaid Iqbal, i coded vba for excel to plot cross section data from excel spread she…"

zainul ulum replied Jun 19, 2013 to cut and fill calculation on cross section chart with vba excel

34 Jul 4
Reply by emren

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service