Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

🌐 Show Forums for All Locations
Land Surveyor Community

Trimmark IIe Manual

Hey All,

Trimmark IIe

Does anyone have a manual to one of these Trimmark IIe or know the procedure to make this boat anchor work with a 4700 base and 5800 rover? ANYTHING would be awesome!

Thanks,

Johnn

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

Looking for Trimmark IIe manual or channel/frequency table. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

• Student Surveyor

thanks to :

DELBERT W. WEST

REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL
    LAND SURVEYOR
    107 North Dixon Street
    Gainesville,  Texas   76240
    phones #940-665-1914
    fax        #940-665-3749
  • Government Professional
    Open front trimmark iie, it's motorola gm300. buy rib cable and use this link to see and change frequencies:
    http://getglitched.com/?p=1170
  • GEO Ambassador

gonna keep looking but here are a few more documents i found for the Trimmark that may be of help:  (there are 5 or 6 so sort to the right)

• Justin,

That would be beyond awesome!!

• GEO Ambassador

gotcha...i'll keep digging and see if there's something more i can find...i'll also ask my father if he has the physical manual and if all else fails ill scan it and embed for you

• Thanks Justin,

Been there, done that...really need the actual manual that Trimble no longer has on their site, of course

• GEO Ambassador

here is some helpful info..don't know if it will get you exactly where you're going, but its worth a try:

v1.39 - TRIMMARK IIe, Firmware (English)(tmiie139.exe - 977 KB)
    • CommSet version 1.18 and firmware version 1.39 for use with TRIMMARK IIe Base/Repeater
    • Provides Morse Code Station ID support for the TRIMMARK IIe Base/Repeater
    • Cannot be used with TRIMMARK II Base/Repeater or TRIMMARK Rover
    • Once you have the file on your hard drive, execute it from Windows Explorer to unzip the files. Read the Readme.txt file for further information on setting up CommSet and loading the firmware to your TRIMMARK IIe Base/Repeater radio modem

v3.10 - TRIMTALK Setup(tsetup31.exe - 98 KB)
    • TRIMTALK Setup version 3.1 for use with TRIMMARK II Base/Repeater and TRIMMARK Rover radio modems

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

🌐 Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives