Hello,

I ve a problem with my TOPCON GTS603 wich is in spanish language, can any one help me to change the menu language from spanish to french or english

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 102

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rachid,

Do you not have a manual,you may have to contact Topcon for this info, but i do have a manual.

I will put the file  here anyway maybe someone else needs it. One way is to set the gun back to factory  default settings it will go back to English.But now if you did not have one now you do,so go thru the menu on your settings and see if language is in there. Sometimes they do not show everything that is there, in the manual. Other times special menus are not given, only tech have them and other have to be done from a PC or you need a DVD or CD to gain access. Special key inputs will open some of these programs.

Download Survey Documents-Members Only
Was this resource helpful? Show your appreciation with a comment below. 

Donations are how we exist and grow for the surveying community worldwide.

nice assist Billy!

Thank you ,Survenator,

I would like to know what he did, most of the time there is a language setting,but other times you have to do more.I would talk to Topcon first.

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service