Hi, Forum

I'm a surveyor from indonesia, it's please joining these forum and hoping can share about land surveying.

This is my first post about "Tidal Prediction".

I've modeled tidal simulation input from 9 constituents using "tidal harmonic formula" in excel chart.

Please advice, if there would found some errors relates the formula i applying or anything suggestions to improve this simulation.

Thanks

-zainul-

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 813

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Download Survey Documents-Members Only
Was this resource helpful? Show your appreciation with a comment below. 

Donations are how we exist and grow for the surveying community worldwide.

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

this looks promising..thanks for sharing it Zainul

Hello zainul,

Thank you for sharing your programs. I tested Vincentes geodesic distance on one of our current projects....very helpful tool...not sure if your spreadsheet was published here.

I will have to study your programs further, I am not as advanced as you and would not be able to give any positive feed back,  Your cut and fill sheet is powerful...again thanks for sharing your knowledge and fine work.

Paul

Hello Paul

it's nice to hear from you that the programs work fine.

This tidal prediction spreadsheet has not simulated yet "lag phase" from UTC. I'm still seeking reference for calculating on "lag phase". Hoping someone in LSU could share the references.

-zainul-

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service