Pacific Crest radios and Leica 1200Hello, I have challenge with my Leica 1200 gps , I bought the radios separate on eBay , but have been having a challenge to programme the pdlgfu 15-2 radios since they different frequencies .how can help with programming them.

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 327

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Hi David.

Each radio has a number of channels, each of which cover the same frequency bandwidth. If you set the channel number on each radio to be the same they should work fine. 

Be aware, however, that if they are different models, the channel numbers may not start at the same number. Some will start at channel 0 while others may start at channel 1. Since the bandwidths for each frequency range are set the same, just need to set the channel on the radio with the higher number to one lower than on the other radio. 

Hope that helps.

Hi David

This link. https://bit.ly/2HwEMoK 

Pages 609-611 show how to change the channels / check for available channels, using the GPS1200 controller.

You need "pdlconf.exe dealer" or use frequency table,  *.upg, to use with pdlconf.exe free. 

two are complicated to acquire.
I could not get either
this a email copy that send to me:

What you need is a computer with windows 98. This is the only way to program the radio.

We no longer support the RFM radios. Once it dies then you will have to purchase a new radio.

BUT TRY THIS: OPEN PDLCONF.EXE WITH RADIO PACIFIC CREST CONNECT, SAVE TABLE FREQUENY (UPG),
AND, DESCONNECT, CONNECT OTHER RADIO, AND TRY IMPORT THIS UPG

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service