Master_Survey_Programs & CSV TO AUTOCAD 5.1.0 (IMPORT -EXPORT COORDINATES FROM AUTOCAD)

CSV TO AUTOCAD

Thank you for Trying our program CSV TO AUTOCAD V 5.1.0. This application has made for our own survey office work purpose, also now we are ready to share this application to every one.  we are expecting your comments to improve this application. Please send your comments regarding this application to [email protected].

Updated CSV To AutoCAD V5.1.1

Whats New

CSV<=>GSI Converter Beta*

More right click Save as & copy paste option

Note:

Right Now this version is not working properly with windows 7 or higher. If you face any error with Windows 7 just download and run the Fix-It.exe program. I try to permanently clear this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

CSV_TO_CAD_5.1.1.exe

Fix-It.exe

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 19625

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

very good sekar

how this vertical curve , i think it is not working

Fix.It.exe not working 32bit

Any solution

Hi,
Right now that program not properly work with Windows 7 or vista. It will work with Windows XP Sp3. I don't have time to update for new OS. But alternately you can try open the exe file with winrar & find the file name "cadtoexcel.xls". You can use that "cadtoexcel.xls" file instead of that exe file.

Raja

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service