Show us why the public should always call a land surveyor

Where are you surveying?

🌐 Show Forums for All Locations
Land Surveyor Community

Land Surveyor

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PDBRJfChRrXYwL2f9

Anyone has a solution to this problem?? The buttons on the total station arent responding and the screen is stuck. And everything was fine few hours before. 

You need to be a member of Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community to add thoughts!

Join Land Surveyors United - Global Surveying Community

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Land Surveyor

you should go for colibration i know my friend

• Land Surveyor

well i think your calibration date was expired i faced this problem many times.

• Land Surveyor

Hope it is on a Service Contract. and insured the TCR 1200 series instruments are more than 10 Years old and the repair parts for them are no longer available. Have one that the EDM board went out and it is a $20000 boat anchor.

• Land Surveyor

maybe this will help?

Info TPS1200/TS30/TM30: Format NVRAM (HGA-3766 / 01.10.10)Info TPS1200/TS30/TM30: Format NVRAM (HGA-3766 / 01.10.10)==============================

Required Tools:---------------
    - Fully loaded battery (GEB211)- CF-Card reader

Update Procedure:-----------------
    - Copy the FormatNVRAM to the root directory of the CF-Card- Insert the CF-Card into the TPS instrument- switch-on the TPS instrument
    Note:-----
    - After a successful format of the NVRAM the FormatNVRAM file will be automatically deleted by the system.

============================================================

https://rplstoday.com/community/software-cad-mapping/leica-trcp1203...

Community Forums
    Community discussion forums offering surveying support, business topics, job listings, marketplace, and other discussions for Land Surveyors and Geom…
  • Land Surveyor

dear

reboot the totalstation by using USB connection to computer and update software

thannks

khaldoun 

• Land Surveyor

i returned it to the seller. thank's to all of you for your help.

• Did it get wet? Did you try a different battery? 

• Land Surveyor

it didn't get wet. yes i tried many different battery's,and nothing again. i tried connecting to pc but it was unable to connect.

• Land Surveyor

I have a 1205 and have never encountered that problem.  Update firmware and software.  See if that fixes it.  If not, a trip to the service technician is in order.  Good luck!

I have a Gurley transit available, if that helps! No power, no software... ahh, the good old days.  ;)

Ray Smith

Surveysmith Land Surveying

This reply was deleted.

Answer As your Facebook Page

Global Surveyor Forum

Latest Discussions by Category

How to Utilize Surveyor Forums

How to use Forums
Our forums on Land Surveyors United are here to be used as much for finding help with problems in the field as the are for you to express your opinions on anything that has to do with land surveying in general. Feel free to share anything that is on your mind, as long as it isn't meant to damage another member's reputation. Please keep it clean and help insure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being part of a community that grows together.

We are committed to allowing freedom of expression for all of our members, and that includes maintaining a safe space for people with opposing views to express themselves. We get posts from all over the country and even the globe, so needless to say, people come with different viewpoints on lad surveying practices and processes. We see this diversity and variety as a real strength-- dialogue and debate are an integral part of the educational process, as well as an important tool in exploring different sides of complex issues.

All Community Hubs inside the community have their own forum for asking specific questions to other surveyors, by location, equipment type, etc.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Global Forums

Add Your Expertise

🌐 Explore Forums Based on Location

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives