Hi all,

Does anyone have any programme applications for the Leica TPS1100 series Total Station, in particular the Advanced Applications (Traverse, COGO, Sets of Angles etc.) or know where I could get these applications? I have recently acquired a TCRA1103 and require the applications to upload onto the instrument.

I would be extremely grateful of any help.

Kind Regards.

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 622

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Hello friend
About these applications are free. If you have CD included with your instrument you can found its or contact Leica home for help you immediately.
Hi Touhami,
Thanks for letting me know those are free, I did not know that. I don't have a CD, if you or anyone else has the CD or apps that could be sent on via email I'd be very appreciative. I will also contact my local leica office.
Thanks again.
Leica geo office can be of immense help
Hi Kweku,
Thank you for the reply. How may I use leica geo office? What will this do for me?
....Free Station would be nice too. I have the TDS option on mine. I think the other options are Dealer loaded. I would like to be wrong about that.....

I use a TCA1101+ and have the CD.  I'll post a link to the instrument apps (Area, COGO, DTM, Filed, Fscan, Fview, HdnPt, Lres, Monit, Refl, Refp, Remht, Rplus, Stake, Tied, Trav) here with instructions and the other components on the CD.  Is English OK?

Here's what I have:

http://tinyurl.com/TPS1100CD

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for the download link and your help. The English version is perfect. Thanks again.

Dear Dave Deaha.

Thank so much. Is TPS110 can load  Laica TC 1100 (old series) 1997-2000?

Best Regrads,

Suppawatt Kan

Bkk Thailand

Download Survey Documents-Members Only
Was this resource helpful? Show your appreciation with a comment below. 

Donations are how we exist and grow for the surveying community worldwide.

Yes, they should work on all 1100 series instruments

Hi Dave thank you for the files again. I am having trouble loading the files onto the instrument from the PC CARD. I have placed all files in the TPS/APPL folder on the card but I keep getting an error from the instrument "NO PROGRAM FOUND ON PC CARD. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAMS AND TEXTFILES ARE LOCATED ON THE PC CARD TPS/APPL/". Should I place each set of files in indvidual folders eg COGO, AREA etc within the APPL folder? What am I doing wrong? Also do these applications require a license code when installed? There are some apps on the instrument in DEMO mode that say that they need a license code. Any help getting the applications onto the instrument would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

Hi 

I'm reviving this subject, I would like to know if you could solve your problem, I have a Leica TCR1103 and I refreshed its firmware and installed other applications from myworld.leica but when I want to use them I can useful in demo only and I don't have the license code, do you know how can I solve this problem? Have I to pay for it?

I'm attentive to your comments, best regards.

Héctor

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

New Equipment Added Daily

AdirPro GNSS Surveying 220-Degree Wide Angle Prism 720-21 for Topcon and Sokkia