I am trying to transfer a .dwg to my TSC2, older controller but still good, the problem is that my version of TGO is looking for a 32bit processor but the processor in my PC is 64bit. I have sidestepped this problem before but cannot remember how. Can anyone help?

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 258

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

You should be able to copy installation files from your disk to the computer, then right click on setup file and run in compatibility mode for older Windows version. This might help get your software installed. Good luck.

Hi! Try sharing the disk (memory space) on the TGO as a drive on your PC. As .dwg files are not 32-64bit sensitive just copy the files to the shared drive (TGO).

Think it depends on what u want to do with the file if u are trying to use it as a staking file u may need to convert it to a .asc or .text file first before u transfer to the tsc2.

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service