Greetings All:

Does anyone know the location of user instructions for and/or have personal experience using the "GPS TEST" Phone software for Surveying?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris Vogel

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 480

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

I have this app on my Android phone, but have better apps that I use, but not for surveying. I'm a retired Land Surveyor. What sort of surveying do you want to do with a phone?

Hi Tom:

Was hoping to identify some property line boundary corners on various vacant land parcels we are looking at.

Thanks

I think GPS Essential is a good app.

Yes, with app RTKGPS+ and UBLOX LEA 4T Bluetooth by ntrip link gsm. 2cm accuracy compare with Trimble 4800 at 20km from base. 

Where can I purchase the UBLOX set up? I did a quick google and could only find the chip alone.

I also found their new chip which has multi-constellation, 

184-channel u-blox F9 engine GPS L1C/A L2C, GLO L1OF L2OF, GAL E1B/C E5b, BDS B1I B2I, QZSS L1C/A L2C.

I would love to set the up to make my own GNSS rovers, base, and even use on a drone.

I buy Socket BT and use u-center software to read raw data in rtkgps. now, you can buy one this site http://www.csgshop.com/category.php?id_category=16

price? US$ 100, and I did a discreet survey due to small size of socket GPS BT

Hi Adriano,

Would you mind adding me as an associate, so that I can send you a message with my email to find out more?

Kind regards,

James Wallace

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service