I have Geomax TS Zippy 10 pro. I worked in Angle and Distance and  now I don't have software to open the Raw file of angle and Distance. Please if anyone can provide the software. 

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 221

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

never heard of that one. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

Sorry I was out no Internet access so could not see the messages. Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. But our New Year is yet to come. We use B.S calander. From Nepal

If it is like most raw files, it is a text file and can be opened with any text editor. Now processing it, that is a different story.
You may find processing software on disc that came with it or on geomax website.

Or you should be able to export a coordinate list from TS.

For coordinate list i had no problems. Thankyou for helping

The dealer also didnt have any. Thank you very much for helping

Hi, Nitesh.

Did you try with any Leica sotware, like Office Tools, for example?

I used to work with Geomax 602 and it worked just fine with earlier versions of Leica's software.

Try at this location:

http://www.engineeringsurveyor.com/utilities/index.htm

Thank you very much. I tried with Leica software "Leica Survey Office" but i couldn't get any where. Sorry I was out in feild with no Internet access so could not see the messages. Can you provide office tool.

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service