Hi friends....I have been working in Survey more than 14 years and i have diploma certificate in surving from Aleppo university- Syria but i haven’t professional Land Surveyor certification as Required in USA or Australia.
How i get this P.L.S or L.L.S Certificate?? 


This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 42

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Fadi,

You will need to talk to some one from Australia but here in the USA every state is different.There is no 

United States license, every State requires a license. But first contact these people they can help you find what you need to know and where to find it and what is required for that State.



Thanks for this precious information my dear.


Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides


Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service