Hello everyone.
After I successfully used one of the China CHC DGPS (Dual-frequency chcx91 gps rtk) to acquired data.

Processing the data seems very challenges for me because I am unable to installed the data processing software that came with it (Dual-frequency chcx91 gps rtk) on my computer running window 8.1

Anyone who has successfully used it or have solution idea should help me out.

Thanks!

This Content Originally Published by a land surveyor to Land Surveyors United Network

Views: 166

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

☇ Reply to this

Replies to This Discussion

Just click on files
click on export
click on points
maintain the Grid on the coordinte view
Input the job name you created
select one of the exported file type
and click ok

Thank Nick.
I will like to know the step-by-step procedures to installed the GNNS Solution (post-processing software) for China CHC DGPS.
The software dongle came with the instrument but there is a problem when installing the software dongle to a computer with window 7, 8.1 to process acquired field data.

Probably it seems there is driver for software dongle to be installed first before the software dongle could be successfully installed.

I am a bit confused!

If you have used the China CHC post-processing software before, please kindly explained how to go out the installation of the software dongle.

Thanks!

u need to change ur data to rinex file so that gnss can process it

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service