All Discussions Tagged 'surveyors' (50)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Grid Corrections and Their Strange Beauty

I thought this might be very interesting to land surveyors in the community.. Before Thomas Jefferson became president he came up with the…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

3 Feb 11
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

hello everyone, just curious about how around the world the name Land Surveyor changes

What other names are there for Land Surveyors around the world? For example in Spain, Europe, Japan, etc..

Started by omar lozada

10 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by faiz

surveyor field books

I'm looking to buy some field books can anyone recommend a quality longevity type book that's going to last the back pocket in the field?…

Started by Ritchie MacInnis

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

Hello Surveyors and nice to meet you

Hi, i am a professional land surveyor from Bucharest, interested in learning new skills and in sharing what i've learned in my short (so fa…

Started by Ferent Madalin Ionut

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Instructions for Seeking Employment on New Jobs Board

Instructions for adding yourself to the List of Surveying Jobs Wanted   The new and improved International Surveyor Jobs Board is in full e…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

0 Aug 24, 2017

Seeking Employment

importance of surveyors

Land surveyors aren´t recognize in my country Jamaica. And i notice that quite alot of persons dont know who is a surveyor or what a a surv…

Started by shanice hutchinson

5 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Jaybird

Surveying Equipment Inventory List

You may have already stumbled across the Survey Checklist for use in the field. The below document is a downloadable Survey Equipment Inven…

Started by Jaybird

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Texas county road ROW

Does anyone know if there is a statute or precedent set in Texas that defines the county's right of way width if the property lines for the…

Started by Kevin K. Whitley

3 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

Land Surveyors - Ensuring the "American Dream"

Once again, I was reading Jeff Lucas' column in the POB Magazine called "Traversing the Law".  This is one of my favorite sections to read…

Started by Scott D. Warner, PLS

0 Aug 15, 2014

An engineer in surveyors clothing

Hello LSU.  This is really a great forum.  I'm excited that I found it.  So, briefly, about myself.  I'm a highway engineer, but I've also…

Started by Ryan Thompson

10 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Ryan Thompson

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service