All Discussions Tagged 'surveyor' (32)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

New Land Surveying Websites

I've recently completed setting up a website for EAS Resources for their new office in Natchez, MS. It is called NatchezLandSurveying.com. …

Started by J Keith Maxwell

1 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Making myself resourceful and accountable

Just here to serve and help Too many Engineers and recruiters have recently shared their stories with me on how they are trying to build t…

Started by Frank Brown

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Linear networks in tunnels and basements

Hello everyone!  I'm a land surveying student from Denmark and I'm currently writing my thesis to conclude my education this summer.  My t…

Started by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

Reference books

Hi friends, I need a good reference books about these subjects cadastral survey, geoid and geoid model, vertical deviation(station error) a…

Started by Peshawa B Salih

6 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by CHARLIE B. AYCOCK, III

The importance of owning a vehicle

Greetings to all from Romania. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for creating this amazing community. I want to write this top…

Started by Alex Gradinar

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Michael West

I am New Graduate of Surveying and Engineering

Hello my name is mohammed i am graduated from OIU university i studied surveying engineering.  I am new to surveying so any one, if  you ha…

Started by Mohammed Abdallah/hamada9930

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Mohammed Abdallah/hamada9930

What's the best practicing age for a Registered Licensed Surveyor

Here to be a Licensed Surveyor you have to reach 30+to gain experience, To be in practice no age limit but it may reach 70. So you have 40…

Started by Lalith Senanayake

5 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Michael Alan Sanchez

My name is Deward Karl Bowles

I have introduced myself before but this is a recent article detailing some of my background and what I advocate. Please donate to Lands…

Started by Deward Karl Bowles

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

FEMA Elevation Certificate

Has anyone experienced difficulty in filling out the Elevation Certificate on line and find that FEMA tells you that to just fill it out by…

Started by PR (Rick) Burns

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by J W Veatch

Someone you should know!

Someone you should know He has help many of us with different issues not only with his great knowledge and lots of experience in the indust…

Started by iman

3 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Billy Brooks

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service