All Discussions Tagged 'software' (40)

Hub Discussions Replies Community Feed

Terramodel Survey Lock Needed

Fellow Surveyors, Does anyone have a Terramodel Dongle that they're not using? The one I had broke and I don't want to pay an Australian c…

Started by J Keith Maxwell

0 7 hours ago

best software to used in surveying

guys.. what software(s) in the best in land surveying, road traverse, and topographic surveys.. need your comments.. tnx ^_^ 

Started by charlie-jm

42 Apr 27
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

STONNEX SOFTWARE

Does  someone has Cube - link software used for Stonnex total stations. Please provide me with the software. It says it is a free software…

Started by Nitesh Shrestha

4 Mar 29
Reply by Nitesh Shrestha

Setting out programs for Site Engineers on Android.

Coordinates, bearing distance, traverse, grid transformation, lines, levels, pipes, polygon, linear data, make file and journal.Create XYZ…

Started by David Bridges

1 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Do I need a data collector? Which one and what software?

This is my first post here. I am doing a constriction project and decided to get a total station after some frustration locating things mec…

Started by John Stevenson

23 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

Setting up on an unknown point as a Base Station

Hi My coworker was collecting data by setting up on an unknown point as a base station. He completed the RTK survey and now want to process…

Started by Savae Latu

11 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Georgios Adamopoulos

FreeCOGO New Site

The FREE Co-ordinate Geometry package FreeCOGO has a new home. To download or update your version of FreeCOGO goto the link below. FreeCOG…

Started by Barry Graham

2 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

250+ Windows Freeware For The Surveyor on the Move

Having trouble finding a freeware program to handle mundane and troubleshooting tasks on a Windows PC?  Perhaps somewhere in this list of 2…

Started by Jaybird

8 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

BEST BASIC SOFTWARE TO EXPORT FROM TDS RANGER INTO DWG

Hello Everyone, I am an assistant to a landscape architect who is looking for a suitable software to use with a Topcon Gun and TDS Ranger…

Started by Connie Liou

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Ed DeSaulniers

Software for Highway surveying project

Hi everyone, I would like to ask some questions regarding a highway surveying project... Can anyone list out any software usually use for a…

Started by Ezzra

6 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Michael Alan Sanchez

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

Work Truck Music

Loading…

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service