All Discussions Tagged 'question' (15)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Express way As Built Transmittal ( How to check)

Dear Fellow Surveyors. I work in a supervision consultation Engineering company and I have been recently deployed in a road project which i…

Started by Mohammad Al turk

4 Jan 30
Reply by Abdalla Abdalla

Linear networks in tunnels and basements

Hello everyone!  I'm a land surveying student from Denmark and I'm currently writing my thesis to conclude my education this summer.  My t…

Started by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

How many people work in your crew and how is the job divided?

Cuantos personas trabajan en to equipo de agrimensores y como se dividen el trabajo?

Started by iman

12 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Billy Brooks

traverse question

can someone discuss with me about traversing?  i have some doubt that any body will have excel format for traverse 

Started by Aadil

2 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

What is the best way to produce a DEM and to represent the topography of an area?

What is the best way to produce a DEM and to represent the topography of an area? is it from ASTER GDEM 1.5 arc second data or SRTM 3 arc s…

Started by Aminu Abdul

6 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Aminu Abdul

Property Law Acts Question

Good Morning Guys n Girls what is the purpose of the property law act 2007 as it relates to the land transfer act and title of land? Any…

Started by Mat Win

2 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by ePalmetto

ImageMaster

I'm using ImageMaster pro and I don't know how to export my scanned point to a format that will be imported from AutoCad. I want to export…

Started by Sadik Spahiu

0 May 28, 2014

Include angle method Question

Hello Surveyors Can anyone tell me Where/when/what would this <include angle method> method or term have a practical application now…

Started by Mat Win

1 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Jaybird

Surveyor Needs Testimonials on Mechanical Instruments

I am posting for Gary Hartsog of West Virginia. He asked the National Museum of Surveying if we could help him acquire first hand accounts…

Started by Matthew Parbs

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by RICHARD ABBAN

GPS

Please any body give me idea what is the diff between Static mode of observation and kinematics observation in GPS. My Regards

Started by YASIN MALIK

2 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service