All Discussions Tagged 'of' (22)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Taking points in the site area

Hey guys! My work area as you see below image, contains rural buildings, concreted and none concreted streets, hills, etc, there is neede…

Started by Mohammad Salem

15 yesterday
Reply by Su Leone

Civil 3D 2017 do not show up the real surface as it's on the site!

Hy guys! as you see below civil 3d 2017 does not show up the real surface or figure of ground, based on the data(points of that site) her…

Started by Mohammad Salem

5 Feb 26
Reply by Dave Drahn

54th Street, Flushing NY

Calling to all surveyors serving Queens NY area. We just received an inquiry from building owner looking for a plat of survey of existing…

Started by Alex Andreescu

1 Jan 27
Reply by Jaybird

Federal Blvd, Riverton WY Plat of Survey needed

Calling to all surveyors serving Riverton WY area. We just received an inquiry from potential building buyer looking for a plat of survey…

Started by Alex Andreescu

0 Jan 26

Seeking Employment

Hydrographic surveying or bathymetric surveying

what's the main courses needed to step up from surveying of terrains to the bathymetric surveying??

Started by Mazen el halaby

2 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Mazen el halaby

Some Excel Programs in VBA That has been very helpful.

Level Computation (Rise and Fall / Height of Collimation) Come very hand in the reduction of field level data for both rise and fall / heig…

Started by DUROWOJU ABOLADE ANDREWLEO

3 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Neto Caracas Topógrafo

Hi 10000 strong members

Out of 10000 some will fade away And ther are always new comers Dear creator keep us alive every hour, What can we do to keep all the membe…

Started by Lalith Senanayake

0 Dec 16, 2016

TRAVERSE PRECISION

what is the typical precision  of traverse network,  any document about that will be more help full to me............... eg 1.road work    …

Started by RAYMOND KINGSLY

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Larion

Computation Programs on Excel

I have a couple of programs written on Excel. Please guys I need your feed back so as to improve on them. Forward Computation the Password…

Started by DUROWOJU ABOLADE ANDREWLEO

1 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Urgent! Support of Puerto Rico Law of Geographic Information System of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico

Calling all surveyors to support the proposed state law PC1783 called "Law of Geographic Information System of the Commonwealth of Puerto R…

Started by Carlos Gutierrez

0 Jun 8, 2014

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service