All Discussions Tagged 'network' (14)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Network survey

Hey guys, First post here but been reading for a while now. I would like to know how do you do network surveys, do you use projection on yo…

Started by senaid

5 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by DANIEL MCCARTHY

Linear networks in tunnels and basements

Hello everyone!  I'm a land surveying student from Denmark and I'm currently writing my thesis to conclude my education this summer.  My t…

Started by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

TRAVERSE PRECISION

what is the typical precision  of traverse network,  any document about that will be more help full to me............... eg 1.road work    …

Started by RAYMOND KINGSLY

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Larion

Can you used a Smartphone with a Leica GPS Receiver

With the advanced computing power of the new smartphones, has anyone used one as a data collector? I would like to connect an Android phone…

Started by Oluwafemi Muyideen Olaiya

3 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Marek Kupaj

SURVEY STUDENT GRADUATING 2016

Hi all! I am currently attending Ferris State University's Surveying Engineering program and will be graduating May 2016. I originally lear…

Started by Shawn Harp

3 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Richard Hausmaninger

3 Ways This Community Can Help Professional Development

An online community is an environment much like any other environment that you know.  There are dynamic factors at work, discussions taking…

Started by Jaybird

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by ePalmetto

Happy New Year to Land Surveyors United!

To the best support network and information center in the world for Land Surveying, give it up for Land Surveyors United! Happy New Year! h…

Started by Deward Karl Bowles

1 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by ePalmetto

Hello LSU, I'm Your Mobile Rover

How to Use the New Mobile Rover Staying connected with your network while on the go was once a dream. That was until Land Surveyors United…

Started by Jaybird

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Setting up Trimble TSC2 with Moto Droid Razr for network GPS work

Hello All, Has anyone successfully set up their Droid Razr to be the network gateway for ntrip/RTN GPS work on a Trimble TSC2 data collect…

Started by Tom Homan

2 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jaybird

Feature Requests for Surveyor Network?

Justin has asked me to start a discussion for member feedback to see what types of new features that you might like to see worked into the…

Started by ePalmetto

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service