All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (9)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

New Experimental Feature: Surveyor Call In Radio

We have decided to try out a new feature here on Land Surveyors United that we plan to call "Surveyor Talk In Radio."  This new feature (ST…

Started by SurveyEarthinaDay

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Kennedy Kwashie Komla

This App Could Save a Surveyor's Life

I was discussing injury while on the job earlier with a friend and started thinking about all of the many ways that a surveyor could get hu…

Started by ePalmetto

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Volunteers Needed to Test Speech to Text PTT

We are about to embark on the addition of another ground breaking feature here on Land Surveyors United, this week.  I am in the process of…

Started by Jaybird

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Hello LSU, I'm Your Mobile Rover

How to Use the New Mobile Rover Staying connected with your network while on the go was once a dream. That was until Land Surveyors United…

Started by Jaybird

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Mobile Rover Update! Who Got the Bugs Out? We Did!

Here is the latest news on the Mobile Rover:   Bug Smashing Mobile Rover Update Tighting up the final stages of this phase for the Mobile R…

Started by Jaybird

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Feature Requests for Surveyor Network?

Justin has asked me to start a discussion for member feedback to see what types of new features that you might like to see worked into the…

Started by ePalmetto

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

How To Upload Photos from Your Phone on the Go

This is a cool new thing on the network that I have been playing around with, getting ready for International  Surveyors Week 2012 and Surv…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

How to Post Surveying Photos From the Field by Email

SEND IN PHOTOS OR VIDEOS BY PHONE OR EMAIL   When you joined Land Surveyors United, a unique "Add By Phone" email address was assigned to y…

Started by Jaybird

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Jaybird

Share Large Files for Free with Dropbox

Surveyors, would you like to be able to keep all of your files synced on your computer to your mobile or mobile device with the office? Thi…

Started by Jaybird

0 Nov 19, 2010

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service