All Discussions Tagged 'in' (13)

Hub Discussions Replies Community Feed

Problem Faced in CAD Drafting Services For Land Surveying

Hello There,  I am starting this discussion to understand the various problem that you all are facing while drafting the daily work in vari…

Started by SHRIKANT GUTHE

1 Mar 8
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Masters Degrees in GIS on line - Need Suggestions

Hi fellow measurement professionals i want master in Gis online please any low cost university .i am from Pakistan  

Started by Mansoor Ahmed chughtai

1 Jan 4
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Solar Observation Program in spreadsheet and program for grid to geographic vice versa

Good day fellows,  I am trying to have a program (maybe in excell/text format) for determining azimuth by solar observation with the detai…

Started by joseph Uy

25 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

Linear networks in tunnels and basements

Hello everyone!  I'm a land surveying student from Denmark and I'm currently writing my thesis to conclude my education this summer.  My t…

Started by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Rudi Munk-Jakobsen

'Draft guidelines for UAS in India', GNSS, Navigation, Cadastre

Cadastre and Land Register Maintenance in Finland Ari Tella | “Public Good” of geographic Information Mukund Rao | The Ge…

Started by Coordinates Magazine

0 Aug 23, 2016

Increasing allowable Record size in Terramodel 10.4

How do I increase Record and Point size in Terramodel 10.4. Triyng to Open a .PRO file but getting the message that the file is to big and…

Started by Agboola Oyebadejo

13 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by George Yerion

High court judgement on surveyor commissioners duties

This is a judgement by high court,partition act in Srilanka is one of the most important act for the society. These judgements will shed li…

Started by Lalith Senanayake

2 May 12, 2016
Reply by Lalith Senanayake

TRAVERSE PRECISION

what is the typical precision  of traverse network,  any document about that will be more help full to me............... eg 1.road work    …

Started by RAYMOND KINGSLY

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Larion

Permissible errors of area calculation

This is a tabulated permissible errors of area calculations, When you do a resurvey of a plot of land you have to consider this permissible…

Started by Lalith Senanayake

0 Sep 19, 2015

Seeking Employment

project model - sample

dear all ,i appreciate your help in getting a project model surveying and road from scratch  .. i would like to refer on it to refresh myse…

Started by Mazen el halaby

2 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Mazen el halaby

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service