All Discussions Tagged 'field' (12)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Survey Field Codes:

Hey guys and gals.  I was thinking about the set of familiar codes used in the field here in the USA to notate features on a jobsite while…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

7 Feb 2
Reply by Guille

surveyor field books

I'm looking to buy some field books can anyone recommend a quality longevity type book that's going to last the back pocket in the field?…

Started by Ritchie MacInnis

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

Printable Topo Checklist

The following Topo Checklist is a handy print out to have in any surveyor's work truck.  Simply download and print this topo checklist out…

Started by Jaybird

2 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

best calculator in the field

i wonder what calculator you guys might recomment to be used in the field for land surveying..what brand and what model of the calculators…

Started by charlie-jm

18 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

I am building a field procedures / field manual

I am attempting to write a operations/procedure manual for my firm. I want to standardize the way all of my crew conduct their surveys and…

Started by Bmassey

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Bmassey

Kawasaki Mule for Field Work?

I've used 4 wheelers in the past with other surveying companies that I worked for. When I went out on my own I bought a Max IV 6 wheeler am…

Started by Andrew Stokes

11 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Denver

New Field Software for theodolite and total station

Hi everyone! happy to be a part of this groupI have recently made a new application for window phones "Little Surveyor Pro", which helps wi…

Started by Εδουάρδος Πολίτης

2 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Scott D. Warner, PLS

How To Upload Photos from Your Phone on the Go

This is a cool new thing on the network that I have been playing around with, getting ready for International  Surveyors Week 2012 and Surv…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Survey Checklist

The following document is a Surveying Checklist for use in the field.  You can find in in excel format, to download in PDF form below.  Enj…

Started by Jaybird

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

What do you want to see in your survey/level books?

Hi everyone, I’m new here but thought that forums such as this would be the ideal to get a bit of advice... I’m a land surveying profession…

Started by Ian Johnson

1 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service