All Discussions Tagged 'engineering' (5)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Railway surveying software with 1 year licence only 350 US$ fully loaded www.neevn.in

Draw all RAILWAY SURVEYING drawings and get offset alignment compatible for METRO RAIL Railways and much more... Price only 350 $ as LAUNC…

Started by rohit kapur

0 Apr 7

Making myself resourceful and accountable

Just here to serve and help Too many Engineers and recruiters have recently shared their stories with me on how they are trying to build t…

Started by Frank Brown

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Methods in Surveying Highrise building (30 floors) with adjacent buildings approximately 10 meters

Kindly help me.. i am a Survey Engineer and it is my first time to handle a HIGH RISE building 30 storey.. I am thinking, when i reached 15…

Started by NELSON GUTIERREZ CASTIL

17 May 31, 2015
Reply by Bradie Brackman

eBook: Engineering Surveying, 6 Edition

Engineering surveying involves determining the position of natural and man-made features on or beneath the Earth's surface and utilizing th…

Started by SurveyEarthinaDay

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Recruitment of MSc in Engineering Surveying and Geodesy students and PhD studentships (very good chance to get it if you meet the requirements)

MSc and PhD in Engineering Surveying and Geodesy www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/engineering The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is accept…

Started by Lawrence Lau

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Jaybird

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service