All Discussions Tagged 'Surveyor' (26)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Open Positions for Registered Surveyors in Texas

Surveyor Placement Services We are in a great need to find a couple of Licensed Surveyors (RPLS) for two different locations in Texas. The…

Started by weldon l weaks

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Traverse Closure Spreadsheet by Pedro Hernandez Translated

Update to Original Post by Pedro Hernandez Here is a link to a Google Sheet with the Spreadsheet in English, also using feet and acres in…

Started by J Keith Maxwell

3 May 8, 2017
Reply by Donald E Robinson, PLS, CFS

Making myself resourceful and accountable

Just here to serve and help Too many Engineers and recruiters have recently shared their stories with me on how they are trying to build t…

Started by Frank Brown

2 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Comparison

What is the deference between a Surveyor and a Civil Engineer. And why do the civil engineers always claim superior over surveyors especial…

Started by Aminu Abdul

22 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by CHARLIE B. AYCOCK, III

Introduction from Australia!

Hi All,  Just wanted to say Hi and drop some background information.  I'm Samuel John 22 years old from Darwin,NT Australia. I currently…

Started by Samuel John

3 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Samuel John

Explain how the Word "SURVEYOR" derived,

Hi Friends, The definition of "SURVEYOR" and the word used to define surveyor diferrent from country to country, In Sri Lanka we call "MI…

Started by Lalith Senanayake

23 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Junaid

Sharing And Contributing Practical Experience

As an engineering surveyor or a cad-astral practicing surveyor or hydro-graphic/offshore/marine surveyor or mining surveyor or geodetic/def…

Started by Oluwafemi Muyideen Olaiya

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Oluwafemi Muyideen Olaiya

Happy Father's Day?

Happy Father’s Day?    Today we celebrate Father’s Day in the United States to recognize all the great things that fathers contribute t…

Started by Deward Karl Bowles

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

Why you need a Land Surveyor

http://www.standard.net/Police/2015/04/30/Neighbor-bulldozes This sounds like one of my X clients.

Started by Deward Karl Bowles

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by Jaybird

Surveying techniques

Hey all, just online catching up on some industry insights when i found this so I thought someone might find this interesting...

Started by Matt Gardner

1 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by ePalmetto

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service