All Discussions Tagged 'R8' (11)

Hub Discussions Replies Community Feed

Used equipment - Looking for Trimble R8

I am looking for a used Trimble r8 model 2 or better base. Looking for used equipment dealers or anyone wants to get rid of one let me know.

Started by Joshua Soileau

1 May 9, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Trimble R8 GNSS

I'm new to using this GPS reciever.  Can it be set up to be a standalone receiver or does it always have to be used with a base station?

Started by anthony

17 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Freddie Chautin

Trimble R8 OPUS Collection

I use Trimble R8-3 base and rover quite a bit to locate and stakeout. There are times where I need to start the base/rover and locate thing…

Started by Lewis Cox

9 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Lewis Cox

TSC2, R8 Model 3, Bluetooth issues

Hello, I have been trying to connect a TSC2 controller to my R8 Model 3 receiver with no luck. Here are the steps I follow: 1. Level tripod…

Started by Nicholas F. Duncan

3 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Nicholas F. Duncan

Trimble R8 Receiver Connect to Car Battery

Hello Guys, I am currently using a trimble R8 reciever and want to connect an external battery, (car Battery) so that i can get longer sta…

Started by Mark Knight

3 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Mark Knight

WHICH METHOD OR INSTRUMENT ARE MOST ACCURATE USING GPS OR TOTAL STATION?

I'm using trimble R8 gps for subdividing of 500 plot with different area per plot in an open and flat area of around 3 square kilometer, bu…

Started by Julius

9 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Arnel M. Domag

Static Survey with Trimble R8 GPS

Hi,    I am using Trimble R8 GPS but i dont know how we do static survey with Trimble R8 so can anybody guide me for this

Started by Shoaib Rafi jarral

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

Setting up the NETR5 and R8 to work with the HPB450 radio

I am trying to set up the Trimble NETR5 and R8 to wofk with the HPB450 radio. Can anyone tell me what is the Port setting for NETR5 to be s…

Started by Simeon Hill

0 Jul 7, 2012

Advanced Survey Questions

When setting up a new project and setting up the coordinate system how does one determine what to use for the project height?

Started by Jose Torres

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Jose Torres

Deformation mornitoring

Started by beatrice mudibo

0 Jan 30, 2012

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service