All Discussions Tagged 'NSPS' (8)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Disaster Relief Fund for Surveyors

Surveyors helping surveyors. The National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) Foundation Disaster Relief Fund is offering financial as…

Started by Gavin Schrock

1 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

You Can Still Apply For Many Land Surveying Scholarships

If you are looking for available land surveying scholarships to apply for, there are quite a few that are still accepting applications.  Bu…

Started by ⚡Survenator⌁

1 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

NSPS Feedback Requested - the Future of Surveying

The National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) is taking the lead on soliciting feedback form surveyors to help drive an initiative…

Started by Gavin Schrock

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Deward Karl Bowles

NSPS: Did You Know?

Note of important and interesting factoid from NSPS: You may be aware that the initial version of the Minimum Standard Detail Requirements…

Started by Jaybird

1 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by ePalmetto

Election Results Announced By NSPS

The National Society of Professional Surveyors announced the results of voting for 2013 NSPS officers and directors. 2012 President-Elect…

Started by Jaybird

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by ePalmetto

For what's worth

NSPS governor urges national surveying community to rally around NSPS so "as to participate more fully" in the fast-paced GIS revolution."…

Started by Ilse Genovese

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Jaybird

NSPS exam

I've been having trouble landing a job here in Phoenix since 2008.  I finally decided that some certifications might be a benefit to me.  I…

Started by Phil Fedor

0 Sep 29, 2011

The ACSM and NSPS Want a "National Voice" so Let's Give it To Them

The National Voice of Land Surveyors is Right Here America! In the following article "Evolution of a National Voice", Wayne Harrison, NSPS…

Started by Jaybird

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by ePalmetto

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service