All Discussions Tagged 'GPS' (80)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

How to use Survey Mode for "GPS TEST" Phone App

Greetings All: Does anyone know the location of user instructions for and/or have personal experience using the "GPS TEST" Phone software…

Started by Chris Vogel

8 Apr 27
Reply by James Wallace

BEST METHOD FOR HIGH RISE CONSTRUCTION - GPS?

BEST METHOD FOR HIGH RISE CONSTRUCTION - GPS? ZENITH/VERTICAL OPTICAL PLUMMET? RESECTION Greetings from Malta. Malta To those out there wh…

Started by Christian Vella

16 Jan 26
Reply by Joel van Cranenbroeck

Learning GPS

I am looking for a way to learn GPS surveying and feel more confident with the data I provide. I am just getting into using GPS and would l…

Started by ben ransom

2 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Anthony Whitlock

Shopping GPS units

I'm beginning to shop GPS units. I've been using Trimble, but have found them to just be too expensive. While I like the equipment, there c…

Started by Jarrod Antley

21 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Patrick Walters

BEST GPS APP FOR SURVEYOR

There are so many GPS apps can be found in the app stores with lot of recommendations and advertisements. But ‘GPS TEST’ simply outperforms…

Started by GPS LAND SURVEYING

9 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by GPS LAND SURVEYING

Best Practice - Accuracy Checks for GPS Survey

Hi All I need to pick up some survey points using a Trimble Geo7X GPS Rover, and want to know what would be best practice to confirm/demon…

Started by Jon Buddz

3 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Jon Buddz

GPS vertical results varying too much

I've got an old Trimble GPS setup - a classic Zephyr Geodetic, Trimark III, 5700 base with a 5800 rover.  I'm pretty much just using it for…

Started by Dave Drahn

12 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Anthony Calogero

CHC X91 GPS DOES NOT STORE DATA

Hello, One of my CHC x91 rovers does not store data.  I have tried formatting the rover and also tried doing a receiver reset, but the…

Started by Collins Iheanyi

6 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Collins Iheanyi

Trimble Trimmark 3 Radio Modem

I recently used a Trimmark3 for a project I was working on.  It worked flawlessly on 2 separate occasions.  I took it out for a third go an…

Started by cut fill

2 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Phillip Richter

Static Survey in Ethiopia...Geoid mode?

I don't even no where to begin... I am involved with a group that is in Ethiopia and the want to set geodetic control.  They have access to…

Started by cut fill

5 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by cut fill

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service