Judson Cato's Discussions (32)

Discussions Responded To (32) Replies Community Feed

"I'd re-cell the battery. Battery Source was able to do this for me when I lived in G…"

Judson Cato replied Apr 18 to TSC2 Battery Life

7 Apr 20
Reply by Brent Uhler

"I joined a crew not too long ago that was upgrading to the R8's but retained a 5800…"

Judson Cato replied Feb 26 to Base with Trimble 5700/5800

9 Mar 4
Reply by Dave Drahn

"I don't blame you for not updating. If it ain't broke, you'll break something trying…"

Judson Cato replied Sep 11, 2017 to Unspecified Projection Error ~ TDS Software

4 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Doug Cruse

"if its a recent survey by the National Forest then they can be easy to find with 3 v…"

Judson Cato replied May 15, 2017 to Need help finding a good android gps app for boundary retracement.

19 May 27, 2017
Reply by Charles Starling

"I hope he didn't bid the job thinking it could be done in 4 days. And then 4 weeks l…"

Judson Cato replied May 15, 2017 to Need help finding a good android gps app for boundary retracement.

19 May 27, 2017

"I feel ya Charlie on the app thing... My insurance agent thinks you only need a cell…"

19 May 27, 2017

"i still don't get the 'lath' usage... I've always heard that term used as support fo…"

Judson Cato replied May 4, 2017 to Lath Corrections

27 May 4, 2017
Reply by Travis Jones

"have you tried using some spray paint that your permanent markers can write onto? an…"

Judson Cato replied Apr 25, 2017 to Lath Corrections

27 May 4, 2017
Reply by Travis Jones

"Its what I used most for my calculations in the office.  Autocad was always so much…"

Judson Cato replied Apr 15, 2017 to pc survey do your like the program

7 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Nicholas J.Young Jr.

"defense? or da fence? or defence?  I'm thinking that you meant the first one. But ab…"

Judson Cato replied Apr 13, 2017 to Affirmative Defences

4 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by J. Anthony Cavell

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

Surveyor Birthdays Today

Surveyor Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service