brent richards's Discussions (14)

Discussions Responded To (13) Replies Community Feed

"After emailing Carlson on how to change the state plane coordinates in there softwar…"

brent richards replied Mar 7 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"I have some time here in the office to see if I can change the zone in Carlson to ce…"

brent richards replied Mar 5 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"Not yet."

brent richards replied Mar 1 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"I have attached 2 files. One is a set of shots done in state plane west while the ot…"

brent richards replied Feb 28 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"It seems that the biggest problem is that after I calculated a projection off the NG…"

brent richards replied Feb 21 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"Thank you all for the input. I am overwhelmed at the responses in such a short perio…"

brent richards replied Feb 21 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"I am using Carlson at the moment. Soon to switch to MAGNET. I have several control p…"

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"The data is not deleted. From what I understand, the Carlson software that I use may…"

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"I will look into that "batch converter" tomorrow when I am back in the office.  Than…"

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"Thanks!"

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

Surveyor Birthdays

Work Truck Music

Loading…

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service