Steven W. Carper's Discussions (10)

Discussions Responded To (10) Replies Community Feed

"yeah, bringing it into Microstation will not prove helpful at thi stage in the game.…"

Steven W. Carper replied Mar 1 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"ok.  cant seem to find an answer for you yet.  reaching out to my survey network...."

Steven W. Carper replied Mar 1 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"did you ever get your data sorted?"

Steven W. Carper replied Feb 28 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"and a word of caution: always keep the original data and backup your raw files.  jus…"

Steven W. Carper replied Feb 21 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"Brent, That sucks! Poke through this; NGS should have a "batch convert" tool for t…"

Steven W. Carper replied Feb 21 to converting state plane west coordinates to central

26 Mar 7
Reply by brent richards

"You bet!  I also find my local Leica vendor/salesperson to be very knowledgeable and…"

Steven W. Carper replied Feb 1 to Land Surveying For Dummies

12 Feb 4
Reply by Ben Crawford

"Ian, I haven't used on-board data collection in many moons, but I hope the attached…"

Steven W. Carper replied Feb 1 to Land Surveying For Dummies

12 Feb 4
Reply by Ben Crawford

"Can't find work?  Wow - not so much about WHAT you know as WHO you know....  Tons of…"

Steven W. Carper replied Jan 31 to Land Surveying For Dummies

12 Feb 4
Reply by Ben Crawford

"Yikes!  Cheers on your 20 years, but you need a mentor!!!  Cheers on Leica Total sta…"

Steven W. Carper replied Jan 31 to Land Surveying For Dummies

12 Feb 4
Reply by Ben Crawford

"Nice units for MAPPING grade standards.  My advice: build your needs from the end re…"

Steven W. Carper replied Aug 30, 2017 to Best Practice - Accuracy Checks for GPS Survey

3 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Jon Buddz

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Help With Survey Equipment

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Video Categories

Surveying Photo Categories

United States Hub Forums

International Surveyor Hub Forums

Resources for Company Owners

Land Surveyor Social Media

Surveyor Resources Collections

Getting Started & Newsletter

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service