ROB ROSA's Discussions (26)

Discussions Responded To (25) Replies Community Feed

"If it's available in the equipment list then yes. Depends on what version of the fie…"

ROB ROSA replied Feb 23 to Trimble TSC3 Compatibility

6 Mar 20
Reply by Nimal Jayamaha

"I'm pretty sure the Bluetooth passkey for all Topcon is 1111. I'm not sure if this i…"

ROB ROSA replied Jan 17 to TOPCON INSTRUMENT ISSUE

1 Jan 17
Reply by ROB ROSA

"You should not have to change the stationing. If you require negative stationing, an…"

ROB ROSA replied Jan 4 to How to get Profile Elevations from Negative Alignment Stations.

4 Jan 5
Reply by Donald Demkovich

"I would return the receivers. I'm die hard SurvCE. I'd go with Leica receivers if I…"

ROB ROSA replied Nov 25, 2017 to Carlson SurvCE user trying to use Topcon Magnet Field

11 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Robert W Kolacny

"Geomax is an offshoot of Leica. You will have to update all your prisms unless you a…"

ROB ROSA replied Nov 22, 2017 to Geomax zoom 90 robotic total station

10 Feb 15
Reply by Daniel Messerich

"Does Leica make a 90° eye piece? Maybe heavy plumb bob in oil? 25M prism pole? That…"

ROB ROSA replied Nov 22, 2017 to Tunnel boring alignment

15 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Jacques Detmar

"Being a Topcon instrument guy...I have no input on Leica software...other than I hat…"

ROB ROSA replied Nov 22, 2017 to Leica TC405

12 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Nathan Devaney

"Just Z....or X and Y as well?"

ROB ROSA replied Nov 22, 2017 to Change Coordinates during survey

13 Jul 25
Reply by Nitesh Shrestha

"Yeah....if the reticle is so screwed that it can't be instrumentally adjusted...then…"

ROB ROSA replied Sep 2, 2017 to Adjustment of vertical and horizontal cross hairs

5 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Saffron Grant

"Topcon. Older GPT 3000. The new Topcon is garbage. Nikon is your best bang for the b…"

ROB ROSA replied Jun 26, 2017 to Advise on an entry level reflectorless total station

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service