José Pimenta's Discussions (12)

Discussions Responded To (11) Replies Community Feed

"You can do some control scans using your control grid. But then you'll have to redo…"

José Pimenta replied Jun 10 to To fix deference among total station survey and 3D scan survey

7 Jul 9
Reply by Andrey Mamushkin

"You can try smartsheet. You can also use it for equipment tracking."

José Pimenta replied Jun 10 to Managing office and field schedule

7 Jun 10
Reply by José Pimenta

"Hi, Nitesh. Did you try with any Leica sotware, like Office Tools, for example? I us…"

José Pimenta replied Dec 28, 2017 to Geomax Total station Downloaded file problem

8 Jan 8
Reply by Nitesh Shrestha

"Never worked with a zoom 90 but my experience with a zts620 was quite impressive. It…"

José Pimenta replied Nov 22, 2017 to Geomax zoom 90 robotic total station

10 Feb 15
Reply by Daniel Messerich

"You'll have basically the same degree of accuracy you had before, I think. In order…"

José Pimenta replied Nov 16, 2017 to How to setup a new base point using Trimble TSC3 and Rover R8

8 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by William Kenter

"Hi, Billy. It would be great if you could help with it. Have you got the manual in p…"

José Pimenta replied Jul 28, 2017 to topcon sss800 manual

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

Seeking Employment

"I always used resection in my work and learned a couple of things. You should use 2…"

José Pimenta replied Jul 23, 2017 to Question About Resection

13 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

"My experience is probably short sighted. Nevertheless here it goes. Whenever I choos…"

José Pimenta replied Jul 5, 2017 to How to combine GNSS RTK survey data & Total Station data into one topo survey

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Ian harvey

"I had the same problem with windows 10 and a TCU. Then I had to workaround the issue…"

José Pimenta replied May 18, 2017 to New Trimble TSC3 controller & Windows 10 not connecting

20 Apr 2
Reply by Summer Chandler

"Hi there. I assume that you use some sort of Leica Survey Office 2.x. That should be…"

José Pimenta replied May 8, 2017 to Change Language Leica (TCA1100)

3 May 9, 2017
Reply by HONGBO NIU

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service