Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos's Discussions (9)

Discussions Responded To (7) Replies Community Feed

"Thank you for talking of these situations. The professionalism and ethics in the fir…"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Apr 19, 2014 to Texas Court of Appeals Case

2 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos

"the key is support. Well-defined bases. These bases are placed in the rock, and so t…"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Feb 20, 2012 to how many error traverse at a tunnel

5 Feb 20, 2012

"reads the support of the manual, it may be settings  "

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Feb 19, 2012 to Trimble HPB450 Unable to Connect Base Radio

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Bojan Petkovic

"if the total stations are high-performance, what's the problem? They are works for G…"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Feb 15, 2012 to To Level or Not To Level

13 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Anton Miroshnikov

"  SORRY MY ENGLISH My examination was five days. Test applied mathematics, computat…"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Feb 9, 2012 to Study Advice for the FS Exam in Kentucky

3 Feb 9, 2012

"I do not know the program 12d, but I know the autocad civil 3d and microstation, are…"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Feb 8, 2012 to How does 12d compare to Autocad Civil3d (and Microstation)

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Matthew Crombie

"MARK THE ROAD, PROPERTY IS SACRED"

Francisco Jose Oliveira Domingos replied Jan 11, 2012 to Resetting a monument

12 Jan 11, 2012

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service