Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans's Discussions (14)

Discussions Responded To (10) Replies Community Feed

"Interior corners hold, if original. The boundary of the subdivision is disputable. S…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Dec 8, 2017 to Boundary procedure question!

12 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by CHARLIE B. AYCOCK, III

"Hey, I feel your pain. I went from Carlson to Magnet and it was painful... Number on…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 28, 2017 to Carlson SurvCE user trying to use Topcon Magnet Field

11 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Robert W Kolacny

"We use Topcon Magnet, which has a ground/grid ..Our elevation is anywhere from -10'…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 22, 2017 to Grid VS Ground

4 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans

"Rite in the Rain stopped making the waterproof yellow hard back field books...why I…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Oct 7, 2017 to surveyor field books

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

"Adjustment the control points on a closed traverse is common. Never ever move a cont…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 9, 2013 to Is it a good practice to adjust the placement (they are not been destroyed) of the Ground Control Points??

6 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Scott D. Warner, PLS

"Being attacked by crazy man while running a chainsaw..... Never heard him sneak up o…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 4, 2013 to What is the Scariest Surveying Experience You've Ever Had?

27 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Alan Sanchez

"Hey, I think I have a picture of a B.L.M. Rail Road monument that is jacked out of t…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Sep 28, 2013 to Effects of frost on monumentation?

17 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by DAVID C. GARCELON

"The only exact measurement is the change in your pocket!"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 20, 2010 to When to and when not to proportion distance?

19 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by MARK GREGORY HILL

"I am in the same boat, I have found that the TDS Pocket PC (Recon) is the easy answe…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Sep 16, 2010 to Data collection software for PDAs

7 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Beniamin

"Hey Hows it going, Number one, your circular should always be 00-00-00. After you ha…"

Kathleen (Kate) Burnham-Evans replied Nov 18, 2009 to Resection in Survey Pro?

6 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Michael Alan Sanchez

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

+LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Survey Earth in a Day 7

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service