International Land Surveyors Week 2018 Info

Is your country or state not listed? let us know or check in here

Check In #ISW18

P. Dobson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Responded To (11) Replies Community Feed

"Hi folks, Quick update: A collegue has run the survey through LSS and the calcuate…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 24 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Thanks Paul, that's very helpful and gives us a baseline that we can compare other v…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 18 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Hi Paul, here's the survey DXF and csv files.  On the dxf, the base is in green and…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 17 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Still waiting to hear back from the developers...  Looks like useful software, just…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 17 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"CAD tools is a useful set of tools - you need to make a donation to unlock features…"

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Ah, TBC does not allow the creation of surfaces and volumes unless you purchase a li…"

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Hi, Cadtools looks interesting - I'll download it and give it a try - many thanks fo…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 11 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Hi Rubens, I've had a play with Civil 3D in the past trying to do volumn calculation…"

P. Dobson replied Jan 11 to Software for calculating a stockpile volume from a csv (or dxf) file?

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Hi Paul - I'll take you up on your offer once I've got a few tools installed - be in…"

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

"Hi, there's a problem registering Topocal at this time, I've emailed the dvelopers a…"

25 Feb 12
Reply by NAYUM KHAN

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service