J. Anthony Cavell's Discussions (159)

Discussions Responded To (155) Replies Community Feed

"Dear Ravi, I believe the disconnect between your work coordinated in UTM and the co…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jul 21 to Grid vs ground for a large public works project

6 Jul 25
Reply by Syed Shahzad Yusuf Jafri

"Dear Mr. Shankar, You describe a project with several issues to be addressed. The…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jul 19 to Grid vs ground for a large public works project

6 Jul 25
Reply by Syed Shahzad Yusuf Jafri

"I'm sorry I cannot offer an solution. I cannot find a cause for your problem. I prob…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 13 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13
Reply by J. Anthony Cavell

"Dear Mr. Salem, Are you surveying radially from a single point, shooting other poin…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 12 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13

"Mr. Salem, I'm sorry; I don't understand your meaning. Please explain to me again. J…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 11 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13

"-The first possibility is that a point was disturbed. -Secondly, check your data to…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Jun 10 to Different in coordinates reading, Leica TS11

7 Jun 13

"I think all the reputabe manufacturers make a good tool for their intended markets.…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Mar 19 to About Nikon Total stations

10 Mar 20
Reply by Donald Singh

"Dear Mr. Georgiev, The answer is actually quite obvious when one understands what i…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Feb 21 to problem with TBC

3 Feb 21
Reply by Peter Georgiev

"Remove the switch (or have a buddy confident with electronics do it). Look for ident…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Feb 5 to Schonstedt power switch

8 Feb 6
Reply by Don R. Hulsey

"Dear Mr. Samata, That looks like a very useful Excel workbook! Thank you for the do…"

J. Anthony Cavell replied Dec 5, 2017 to In Traverse Calculation which Rule is used mostly? Bowditch Rule or Transit Rule?

3 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Soumen Samanta

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF SKIP FARROW (1953-2015)

Social Support For Equipment

Surveyor Birthdays

Work Truck Music

Loading…

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service