Surveying Equipment and Software Talk (491)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Software that will check codes and attributes?

My company's Feature Code Library contains almost 100 feature codes and each has a few attributes. Does anybody know of any off the shelf s…

Started by Clyde Lunsford

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Clyde Lunsford

Leica Geo Office

Hi Friends, I installed the Leica Geo office version 4 and I found the Gis/Cad export component is disabled. Could any one guide me for get…

Started by Siva kumar

2 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by basharat hussain

Survey related Softwares

Hi friends, Can you please help me to know which is the best software which we can use to export MS Excel coordinate file to Autocad appli…

Started by Siva kumar

11 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dumitrescu Irinel

Carlson SurvCE on trimble TSC2 device

Hi guys, My question is, do Carlson survCE field software support TSC2 device, I have a TSC2 unit without survey controller, I'm considerin…

Started by ETTAQY Elmakky

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dumitrescu Irinel

extract coordinates of points in autocad

Do any one Know a sotfware that can extract coordinates of points from autocat into a tabular for with the correct feature code .If the sof…

Started by Stevenson

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by basharat hussain

What do you want to see in your survey/level books?

Hi everyone, I’m new here but thought that forums such as this would be the ideal to get a bit of advice... I’m a land surveying profession…

Started by Ian Johnson

1 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

How do I stakeout a 2-D grid on a 3-D surface with a total station

Hi All,   I am working on an archaeological project using a Spectra Focus 8 total station with Survey Pro 4.11. I am attempting to layout a…

Started by David

7 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Arnel M. Domag

spectra precision

I need help with spectra precision survey office. I purchased epoch 10 and need help processing. I have data that I collected on 2 stations…

Started by Paul Zuzgo

0 Jun 5, 2011

New Member Arrives

Hi everyone, my name is Charles Second from Trinidad and Tobago. I am happy to be a member of this great group of professionals and am look…

Started by Charles Second

4 May 27, 2011
Reply by Scott D. Warner, PLS

Master_Survey_Programs

You should write a Description

Started by RAJASEKARAN

0 May 21, 2011

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service