Surveying Equipment and Software Talk (495)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

hemisphere gps s320

Is there someone who uses the S320 of Hemisphere GPS .A what it seems it is    the best GNSS on the market today. Would you please  give me…

Started by Noureddine Melal

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by tahar

calculator price list

guys.... is there anay lik(s) for pricelist of best calculator in online store?? plz do post ur links... tnx... godbless

Started by charlie-jm

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Chiusano

Total Station in storage

What happens to total stations after about 1 or 2 years in storage without ever been turned on during that time? I have two in perfect cond…

Started by AR Deraman

0 Feb 28, 2012

Total Station Accuracies

Ok, so i have a 1 second totalstation, but what are the differences, between that and a 3" or 5" gun, in terms of lets say a 100m distance,…

Started by sheldlaw

0 Feb 28, 2012

Allegro CX and Allegro CE Owners Manuals

If you are looking for the owners manuals for the Allegro CX or Allegro CE data collectors, look no further! The rugged Allegro CX handheld…

Started by Jaybird

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by ePalmetto

How does 12d compare to Autocad Civil3d (and Microstation)

Hello, I had a salesman talk to me about survey software, and as he was selling 12d it was the greatest in the World! It is certainly very…

Started by Matthew Crombie

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Matthew Crombie

Pentax versus MicroSurvey

Can anyone advise me how to transfer survey data form my Pentax R325-N to MicroSurvey CAD. The data looks OK on the Total Station "view" bu…

Started by John Anderson

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Dean Raynes

gnss solutions dxf export

Hi there, i'm maurizio, surveyor from Italy. i bought a pm3 rtk couple of receivers and i 'm trying to use this equipment. All seems to wor…

Started by Maurizio Candoli

0 Jan 20, 2012

TGO / TSC2 12.47

Hello again,   I'm having issues with TGO not recognizing the data collector system (calibration) on import. Anyone know how to make the me…

Started by John McMahan

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by John McMahan

Speech-To-Text Software Recommendations

Greetings, In an attempt to streamline some procedures both field and office, I am inquiring whether anyone has successfully implemented Sp…

Started by Matthew M Filus

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Daniel Beltz

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service