Surveying Equipment and Software Talk (495)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Open Source Software and then more on Open Source.

Seeking Surveyors who have Computer Programming skills. Our Organization is at the early stages of development of an Open Source Survey-Ci…

Started by Joseph C. O'Connor

7 Apr 18
Reply by Joseph C. O'Connor

Topcon DL103 Level Compensator sticking

I have a DL103 level that only sees sporadic use, several times a year. Lately the compensator has been sticking in an out of level spot. W…

Started by Ronnie Van Huss, PLS

1 Apr 15
Reply by Billy Brooks

L5 Tracking OAF

Hey everybody, this is my first post here.  I'm curious if any of y'all have recently purchased the L5 Tracking OAF, and if so, did you not…

Started by Kurt Rardin

7 Apr 13
Reply by Salvador Titone

Spectra SP80 Z Blade technology

Were up in Prescott, Arizona and are using Spectra SP 80's from what i understand they can mix and match satellites from any constellatio…

Started by Adam Haywood

2 Apr 8
Reply by Kevin Singer

New Trimble TSC3 controller & Windows 10 not connecting

My problem is that I have a new TSC3 and can't get it to connect to the Win 10 PC. The PC is fully up to date with patches, and still can't…

Started by Ian harvey

20 Apr 2
Reply by Summer Chandler

Emlid GNSS

Hi to all, Was there anyone who used the GNSS Emlid? Please give your views on this system, how long would it take to have a rtk reading in…

Started by Noureddine Melal

5 Mar 27
Reply by Brendon Mitchell

COMPATIBILIDAD TSC2 Y ESTACIÓN TOTAL TRIMBLE 3300DR

Buenas tardes, tengo una estación Total Trimble 3300, quisiera saber si puedo hacerla compatible para trabajar con una colectora TSC2 o bie…

Started by Martín Zamarripa

0 Mar 26

About Nikon Total stations

Hi this sounds a little bit of a newbie question but I'm asking on why some land surveyors think that Nikon total stations and that Leica a…

Started by Timothy Francisco

10 Mar 20
Reply by Donald Singh

Trimble TSC3 Compatibility

Fellow Surveyors, Can someone tell me...Is Trimble TSC3 controller compatible with other GNSS receivers like the CHC i80?

Started by Peter Hunt

6 Mar 20
Reply by Nimal Jayamaha

SurvCADD Release 2XML - Wizard Update Error - msvcrt.dll

I have an odd issue. We have some legacy survey projects that were designed and are still being built using SurvCADD Release 2XML (AutoCAD…

Started by M Rossi

2 Mar 9
Reply by M Rossi

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

Surveyor Community Hubs For World Regions

Surveying Hubs For US States

Social Support For Equipment

Surveying Photos by Tag

Surveying Videos by Tag

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service