Introduce Yourself to the Community (210)

Discussions Replies Community Feed

Hello everyone, I am new here.

Hello, my name is Edgar and I am from Spain. Always was my dream to go overseas to learn a new language and also learn and improve my skill…

Started by Edgar

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Edgar

Swiss Cadastre

I am looking for Swiss Land Surveyors willing to share their knowledge of the Swiss Cadastre, and how that  compares to what we have here i…

Started by Rich J Leaver

1 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Do you use "per document"?

Do any of you use per document or per plat, even if the dedication is from another document? I like using per for something like this: 50'…

Started by James Barnett

5 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by James Barnett

TROPOSPHERIC MODELS USED IN DIFFERENT GPS NETWORK ADJUSTMENT SOFTWARE

Hello family!!! I am yet a novice in the surveying world...seeking assistance on this area regarding tropospheric models used in different…

Started by Ochen Ronald Keddy

2 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Ochen Ronald Keddy

Low salary rates for surveyors

Back in the day when I was an articled student on the lower mainland (Vancouver,B.C.) a lot of surveyors were bidding on a relatively few j…

Started by Bruce mckay

1 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

Hello Surveyors and nice to meet you

Hi, i am a professional land surveyor from Bucharest, interested in learning new skills and in sharing what i've learned in my short (so fa…

Started by Ferent Madalin Ionut

1 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Jaybird

Convert Maryland State Plane (circa 1978) to NAD 83

Good evening all.  I have a land plat for a piece of property that was surveyed and subdivided in 1978.  It is in Carroll County, MD.  The…

Started by Anthony Passaro

3 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

POWER LINE SURVEY

Hi Surveyors any one who have got PLS CADD Crack version? or How do you present your Power line survey data to your clients including the i…

Started by mashaka ally mwageni

1 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by ⚡Survenator⌁

New to the surveying world

My name is Daniel Patterson I am a rodman hopefully soon to be iman at Pape Dawson Engineers. I'm looking to get my first level of CST take…

Started by Daniel Patterson

4 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Daniel Patterson

THANK YOU ALL

I appreciate you all for accepting me as a member of landsurveyorsunited. i promise to add my quota to this forum. thanks for accepting me

Started by ALONGE SUNDAY OLUWADARE

2 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Billy Brooks

RSS

Where Thousands of Professional Land Surveyors, Students of Surveying and Educators are United through Collaborative Knowledge and Purpose.

Tools,Apps and Quick Guides

BMC logoSupport Us! +LandSurveyorsUnitedon Google+

Next Generation Land Surveyor Community Where Every Day is a Surveying Conference

Surveyor Birthdays

© 2018   © Created by Land Surveyors United   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact LSU  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service